- Sublimation powder coating is also called Heat Transfer Powder
Coating because of the process of heat transfer printing.This
process is a sublimation process,which is a phisycal-chemical
transition of a pattern from transfer paper or film to a substrate
which is pre-coated with a special powder designed to be as the
base color of this sublimation.
- Through this sublimation process countless effects and patterns
such as woodgrain, marble, granite, fancies, pictures can be
transferred on substrate surfaces.
- This series is available in a variety of color, gloss, finishes and
- The coating is flexible and non-sticky paper, so that the
prefabricated steel could be coated with this products before
- To learn more about this application process,please refer to Heat
- Chemistry: Epoxy Polyester/Polyester / Polyurethane
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.2-1.7g/cm3 up to colors
- Curing schedule(object temp.): 180℃/10-15minutes;200℃/6-10minutes;
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 30℃
- Shelf life: 12months
- General Industry
- Architecture Construction
1. Why Choose us?
100% factory products
The delivery is assurable, the price is reasonable for we have our
All our products is high performance and good quality
NH has more than 30 years experience in paints / coating , so we
could offer professional scheme
2. What's your MOQ (min order quantity) ?
Our MOQ is 1000Kg, and we accept mixed order.
3. Sample is free?
We offer free sample.
You could choose sample board or sample paint
4. Which certificates do you have?
Usually, we have ISO 9001, ISO 12944, SGS , MSDS...
We could help you to test the products according to your country's